19 maio 2015

Mean Girls

Não sei se estou em momento de ansiedade, mas pelo que vi, só mean girls conseguiu me acalmar. É O MELHOR FILME! Aqui vão minhas cenas favoritas, que são muitas. 


She's Gorgeuos! 
"she fractured her spine and she still looks like a rockstar"

I'm a mouse! Duh...!





The coolest people you will ever met



“Don’t have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don’t have sex in the missionary position, don’t have sex standing up, just don’t do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers.”

an "ex"-wife

"I'd never felt this feeling before. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. My stomach felt like it was going to fall out my butt. My throat felt like I dry-swallowed a big pill!"
everyone knows it.






- It's just plastic.
- NO!

- Look, I'm a queen!
- Me too

The song is amazing